LinuxQuestions.org
Welcome to the most active Linux Forum on the web.
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Distributions > Slackware
User Name
Password
Slackware This Forum is for the discussion of Slackware Linux.

Notices


Reply
  Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2018, 06:18 PM   #1246
stormtracknole
Senior Member
 
Registered: Aug 2005
Distribution: Slackware, RHEL
Posts: 1,061

Rep: Reputation: 150Reputation: 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponce View Post
maybe you haven't updated your repository? last month I committed this

http://cgit.ponce.cc/slackbuilds/commit/?h=rtmpdump
Quite possible.
 
Old 06-14-2018, 02:26 PM   #1247
sombragris
Member
 
Registered: Jul 2004
Location: Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
Distribution: Slackware
Posts: 402

Rep: Reputation: 133Reputation: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew.46 View Post
I know we have strained the purpose of this thread somewhat but I am a little curious as to how you were playing mp3 music before? In DOS days I simply used the midi sounds that came with the game, I believe that timidity + a sound font may still allow this and then there are the add-on music files. I have not experimented further...
I never played mp3 music before. I just guessed that was the "jukebox" option. So I downloaded the game music in mp3 format and put in the sharepath, to exactly zero results...
Thanks for your work. I'll watch your development. If you have some kind of mailing list or release announcement please let me know. Thanks again!
 
Old 06-15-2018, 04:04 AM   #1248
andrew.46
Member
 
Registered: Oct 2007
Distribution: Slackware
Posts: 911

Rep: Reputation: 201Reputation: 201Reputation: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by sombragris View Post
I never played mp3 music before. I just guessed that was the "jukebox" option. So I downloaded the game music in mp3 format and put in the sharepath, to exactly zero results...
Hmmm... looks like dxx_rebirth uses sdl 1.xx rather than sdl 2.xx so therein probably lies the issue with jukebox / mp3s etc while running -current...
 
Old 06-15-2018, 07:25 PM   #1249
sombragris
Member
 
Registered: Jul 2004
Location: Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
Distribution: Slackware
Posts: 402

Rep: Reputation: 133Reputation: 133
The good folks of GitHub closed public access to ponce's SBo repository due to a DMCA Takedown:

https://github.com/Ponce/slackbuilds

Quote:

Repository unavailable due to DMCA takedown.

This repository is currently disabled due to a DMCA takedown notice. We have disabled public access to the repository. The notice has been publicly posted.

If you are the repository owner, and you believe that your repository was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you have the right to file a counter notice and have the repository reinstated. Our help articles provide more details on our DMCA takedown policy and how to file a counter notice. If you have any questions about the process or the risks in filing a counter notice, we suggest that you consult with a lawyer.
audio-jack-tools seem to be the culprit.
The DMCA takedown was requested by Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH and it can be viewed here. A**holes.

EDIT: alternate repo URL and instructions to edit sbopkg accordingly will be highly appreciated.

EDIT #2. Saw this topic where all such questions are answered.

Last edited by sombragris; 06-15-2018 at 09:59 PM.
 
Old 06-17-2018, 05:56 PM   #1250
aaazen
Member
 
Registered: Dec 2009
Posts: 356

Rep: Reputation: 213Reputation: 213Reputation: 213
OpenSMTPD 6.0.3p1, OpenSSL 1.0 and OpenSSL 1.1

OpenSMTPD 6.0.3p1 uses openssl 1.0, but Slackware-current is now using openssl 1.1.

Slackware-current has the openssl 1.0 libraries still around for compatibility, but this does not work for OpenSMTPD.

I copied an opensmtpd-6.0.3p1 package from a Slackware 14.2 system which uses openssl 1.0 and installed it on Slackware-current.

Here is the startup:
Code:
#sh /etc/rc.d/rc.opensmtpd start
Starting OpenSMTPD:  /usr/sbin/smtpd
/usr/sbin/smtpd: error while loading shared libraries: libevent-2.0.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I did compile OpenSMTPD on Slackware-current against openssl 1.0 but the resulting module included code from both openssl 1.0 and openssl 1.1 because libevent loads openssl 1.1...

So just having the openssl 1.0 libraries for compatibility is not enough for Slackware-current.

Every package library that uses openssl, like libevent, will need to have two versions installed, one version for openssl 1.1 and one version for openssl 1.0.

This is a lot of work and applications might still end up in a worse position, loading code from both openssl 1.0 and openssl 1.1 at the same time...

Debian decided to just get rid of openssl 1.0 on their current system and only use openssl 1.1 to make things easier.

Debian made a patch for OpenSMTPD 6.0.3p1 that works with openssl 1.1, but it is not approved by the OpenSMTPD developers:

https://salsa.debian.org/debian/open...1_ssl_1.1.diff

https://github.com/OpenSMTPD/OpenSMTPD/issues/738

Since the OpenSMTPD developers are working on a new version that works with openssl 1.1 , I am inclined to wait until they complete their work.

Last edited by aaazen; 06-18-2018 at 05:11 AM. Reason: grammar
 
Old 06-18-2018, 01:40 PM   #1251
TSquaredF
Member
 
Registered: Dec 2005
Location: "The South Coast of Texas"
Distribution: Slackware64-current
Posts: 520
Blog Entries: 1

Rep: Reputation: Disabled
cqrlog problems

I cannot get ham:cqrlog to build. I did get all the dependencies loaded (getting lazarus in was a trick, as I did not realize that fpc & fpc-source were different versions). I followed the instructions to move the ~/.lazarus folder to /root, then ran the script in sbopkg. The results were:

Code:
(3104) Compiling dUtils.pas
(3104) Compiling aziloc.pas
100 172.466/181.792 Kb Used
(3104) Compiling azidis3.pas
100 172.497/181.792 Kb Used
(3104) Compiling ./lnet/lib/lnet.pp
(3104) Compiling ./lnet/lib/levents.pp
100 173.537/182.816 Kb Used
200 173.702/183.072 Kb Used
(3104) Compiling ./lnet/lib/lcommon.pp
100 173.742/183.072 Kb Used
200 173.809/183.072 Kb Used
300 173.809/183.072 Kb Used
400 173.941/183.072 Kb Used
500 174.206/183.072 Kb Used
/tmp/SBo/cqrlog-1.9.0/src/./lnet/lib/lcommon.pp(515,18) Error: (5038) identifier idents no member "family"
/tmp/SBo/cqrlog-1.9.0/src/./lnet/lib/lcommon.pp(516,18) Error: (5038) identifier idents no member "Port"
/tmp/SBo/cqrlog-1.9.0/src/./lnet/lib/lcommon.pp(521,24) Error: (5038) identifier idents no member "Addr"
/tmp/SBo/cqrlog-1.9.0/src/./lnet/lib/lcommon.pp(522,55) Error: (5038) identifier idents no member "Addr"
/tmp/SBo/cqrlog-1.9.0/src/./lnet/lib/lcommon.pp(523,26) Error: (5038) identifier idents no member "Addr"
lcommon.pp(537) Fatal: (10026) There were 5 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: (1018) Compilation aborted
Error: /usr/bin/ppcx64 returned an error exitcode
Error: (lazarus) Compile Project, Target: cqrlog: stopped with exit code 256
ERROR: failed compiling of project /tmp/SBo/cqrlog-1.9.0/src/cqrlog.lpi
make: *** [Makefile:8: cqrlog] Error 2
I sent the SlackBuild maintainer an email a week ago, but have not heard from him.
I intend to take this to the cqrlog forum as well. They may have some insight.
 
Old 06-20-2018, 10:24 PM   #1252
Lockywolf
Member
 
Registered: Jul 2007
Posts: 127

Rep: Reputation: 27
obs-studio won't build because of the same openssl issue.

I tried debugging the cmake script, but anyway it seems that it requires patching the source code, which I'm not really comfortable with.

(I tested the 'before dmca' slackbuild version though.)
 
Old 06-21-2018, 01:29 AM   #1253
ponce
Senior Member
 
Registered: Aug 2004
Location: Pisa, Italy
Distribution: Slackware
Posts: 4,425

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockywolf View Post
obs-studio won't build because of the same openssl issue.

I tried debugging the cmake script, but anyway it seems that it requires patching the source code, which I'm not really comfortable with.

(I tested the 'before dmca' slackbuild version though.)
I haven't tried yet (I'm wrestling with git, ATM) but I think you could also disable SSL in the SlackBuild and go like that until upstream fixes it
Code:
    -DUSE_SSL=OFF
 
1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 05:46 AM   #1254
ponce
Senior Member
 
Registered: Aug 2004
Location: Pisa, Italy
Distribution: Slackware
Posts: 4,425

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSquaredF View Post
I cannot get ham:cqrlog to build. I did get all the dependencies loaded (getting lazarus in was a trick, as I did not realize that fpc & fpc-source were different versions). I followed the instructions to move the ~/.lazarus folder to /root, then ran the script in sbopkg. The results were:

Code:
(3104) Compiling dUtils.pas
(3104) Compiling aziloc.pas
100 172.466/181.792 Kb Used
(3104) Compiling azidis3.pas
100 172.497/181.792 Kb Used
(3104) Compiling ./lnet/lib/lnet.pp
(3104) Compiling ./lnet/lib/levents.pp
100 173.537/182.816 Kb Used
200 173.702/183.072 Kb Used
(3104) Compiling ./lnet/lib/lcommon.pp
100 173.742/183.072 Kb Used
200 173.809/183.072 Kb Used
300 173.809/183.072 Kb Used
400 173.941/183.072 Kb Used
500 174.206/183.072 Kb Used
/tmp/SBo/cqrlog-1.9.0/src/./lnet/lib/lcommon.pp(515,18) Error: (5038) identifier idents no member "family"
/tmp/SBo/cqrlog-1.9.0/src/./lnet/lib/lcommon.pp(516,18) Error: (5038) identifier idents no member "Port"
/tmp/SBo/cqrlog-1.9.0/src/./lnet/lib/lcommon.pp(521,24) Error: (5038) identifier idents no member "Addr"
/tmp/SBo/cqrlog-1.9.0/src/./lnet/lib/lcommon.pp(522,55) Error: (5038) identifier idents no member "Addr"
/tmp/SBo/cqrlog-1.9.0/src/./lnet/lib/lcommon.pp(523,26) Error: (5038) identifier idents no member "Addr"
lcommon.pp(537) Fatal: (10026) There were 5 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: (1018) Compilation aborted
Error: /usr/bin/ppcx64 returned an error exitcode
Error: (lazarus) Compile Project, Target: cqrlog: stopped with exit code 256
ERROR: failed compiling of project /tmp/SBo/cqrlog-1.9.0/src/cqrlog.lpi
make: *** [Makefile:8: cqrlog] Error 2
I sent the SlackBuild maintainer an email a week ago, but have not heard from him.
I intend to take this to the cqrlog forum as well. They may have some insight.
Hi TSquaredF,

I just tested this and it happens also on 14.2, so this topic isn't the proper place: please report the problem on the mailing list.

I tested also upgrading (successfully) fpc (3.0.4), fpc-source (that is unmaintained, 3.0.4) and lazarus (1.8.4), but to no avail (same error when building cqrlog).

also, the latest version of cqrlog won't build with another error
Code:
lazbuild --ws=gtk2 --pcp=/tmp/.lazarus src/cqrlog.lpi
SetPrimaryConfigPath NewValue="/tmp/.lazarus" -> "/tmp/.lazarus"
Error: (lazarus) invalid Lazarus directory "": directory lcl not found
Error: (lazarus) Building failed: src/cqrlog.lpi
Makefile:9: recipe for target 'cqrlog' failed
make: *** [cqrlog] Error 2

Last edited by ponce; 06-21-2018 at 05:56 AM.
 
Old 06-21-2018, 01:02 PM   #1255
TSquaredF
Member
 
Registered: Dec 2005
Location: "The South Coast of Texas"
Distribution: Slackware64-current
Posts: 520
Blog Entries: 1

Rep: Reputation: Disabled
cqrlog problems

Hello, ponce. You & I have been traveling the same path. I went to the cqrlog page,& saw that they had just released a new version. I then d/led the required dependencies & got the same error you did. I also found that the cqrlog folks have a binary version available, so grabbed it, repackaged it into a SlackBuild, & it works quite well, so my problems are resolved. I will still take the error we found back to the cqrlog gurus. Thanks a lot.
 
Old 06-24-2018, 11:24 PM   #1256
BradReed
Member
 
Registered: Apr 2015
Location: Earth
Distribution: Slackware-current
Posts: 61

Rep: Reputation: 24
I am unable to get smpeg to compile. It ends with:

/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link g++ -O2 -fPIC -Wno-error=narrowing -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL -DTHREADED_AUDIO -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/fribidi -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -DNDEBUG -Wall -I.. -DNOCONTROLS -I. -I./audio -I./video -o gtv gtv.o -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -latk-1.0 -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lfribidi -lglib-2.0 -lfontconfig -lfreetype libsmpeg.la -Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib64 -lSDL -lpthread -lm
libtool: link: g++ -O2 -fPIC -Wno-error=narrowing -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL -DTHREADED_AUDIO -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/fribidi -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -DNDEBUG -Wall -I.. -DNOCONTROLS -I. -I./audio -I./video -o .libs/gtv gtv.o -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/lib64 -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -latk-1.0 -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lfribidi -lglib-2.0 -lfontconfig -lfreetype ./.libs/libsmpeg.so -lSDL -lpthread -lm -pthread
/usr/bin/ld: gtv.o: undefined reference to symbol 'XMoveWindow'
/usr/lib64/libX11.so.6: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Makefile:694: gtv] Error 1


UPDATE: I downloaded -r413 of smpeg from SVN, and it builds fine.

Last edited by BradReed; 06-24-2018 at 11:55 PM.
 
Old 06-24-2018, 11:52 PM   #1257
ponce
Senior Member
 
Registered: Aug 2004
Location: Pisa, Italy
Distribution: Slackware
Posts: 4,425

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradReed View Post
I am unable to get smpeg to compile. It ends with:

/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link g++ -O2 -fPIC -Wno-error=narrowing -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL -DTHREADED_AUDIO -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/fribidi -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -DNDEBUG -Wall -I.. -DNOCONTROLS -I. -I./audio -I./video -o gtv gtv.o -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -latk-1.0 -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lfribidi -lglib-2.0 -lfontconfig -lfreetype libsmpeg.la -Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib64 -lSDL -lpthread -lm
libtool: link: g++ -O2 -fPIC -Wno-error=narrowing -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/SDL -DTHREADED_AUDIO -pthread -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/libdrm -I/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/fribidi -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib64/glib-2.0/include -DNDEBUG -Wall -I.. -DNOCONTROLS -I. -I./audio -I./video -o .libs/gtv gtv.o -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/lib64 -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -latk-1.0 -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lfribidi -lglib-2.0 -lfontconfig -lfreetype ./.libs/libsmpeg.so -lSDL -lpthread -lm -pthread
/usr/bin/ld: gtv.o: undefined reference to symbol 'XMoveWindow'
/usr/lib64/libX11.so.6: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Makefile:694: gtv] Error 1
Hi Brad,

add this line before the
Code:
./autogen.sh
one in the SlackBuild:
Code:
sed -i "s|^gtv_LDADD.*|gtv_LDADD = @GTK_LIBS@ libsmpeg.la -lX11|" Makefile.am
 
2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2018, 12:01 AM   #1258
BradReed
Member
 
Registered: Apr 2015
Location: Earth
Distribution: Slackware-current
Posts: 61

Rep: Reputation: 24
Thanks Matteo.

Before I saw your sed command, I tried the latest version of smpeg from SVN (r413). It built fine with Ponce's SlackBuild.
 
Old 06-25-2018, 12:10 AM   #1259
ponce
Senior Member
 
Registered: Aug 2004
Location: Pisa, Italy
Distribution: Slackware
Posts: 4,425

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351Reputation: 2351
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradReed View Post
Thanks Matteo.

Before I saw your sed command, I tried the latest version of smpeg from SVN (r413). It built fine with Ponce's SlackBuild.
I think the newer version of smpeg in svn trunk switches from SDL to SDL2, I don't know if it's ok for you (if you're using it as a dependency for something else)...
 
Old 06-25-2018, 06:25 AM   #1260
lord_
Member
 
Registered: Apr 2018
Distribution: Slackware -current
Posts: 39

Rep: Reputation: Disabled
Failing to rebuild perl-pango

I'm stuck on this module after the perl 5.28 upgrade. It seems that perl-pango won't build anymore:

Code:
Pango-1.227/
Pango-1.227/AUTHORS
Pango-1.227/ChangeLog.pre-git
Pango-1.227/copyright.pod
Pango-1.227/doctypes
Pango-1.227/examples/
Pango-1.227/lib/
Pango-1.227/LICENSE
Pango-1.227/Makefile.PL
Pango-1.227/MANIFEST
Pango-1.227/MANIFEST.SKIP
Pango-1.227/maps-1.0
Pango-1.227/maps-1.10
Pango-1.227/maps-1.16
Pango-1.227/maps-1.18
Pango-1.227/maps-1.4
Pango-1.227/maps-1.6
Pango-1.227/maps-1.8
Pango-1.227/META.json
Pango-1.227/META.yml
Pango-1.227/NEWS
Pango-1.227/pango-perl.h
Pango-1.227/pango.exports
Pango-1.227/pango.typemap
Pango-1.227/perl-Pango.doap
Pango-1.227/README
Pango-1.227/t/
Pango-1.227/xs/
Pango-1.227/xs_files-1.0
Pango-1.227/xs_files-1.10
Pango-1.227/xs_files-1.16
Pango-1.227/xs_files-1.6
Pango-1.227/xs/Pango.xs
Pango-1.227/xs/PangoAttributes.xs
Pango-1.227/xs/PangoCairo.xs
Pango-1.227/xs/PangoContext.xs
Pango-1.227/xs/PangoFont.xs
Pango-1.227/xs/PangoFontMap.xs
Pango-1.227/xs/PangoFontset.xs
Pango-1.227/xs/PangoGravity.xs
Pango-1.227/xs/PangoLayout.xs
Pango-1.227/xs/PangoMatrix.xs
Pango-1.227/xs/PangoRenderer.xs
Pango-1.227/xs/PangoScript.xs
Pango-1.227/xs/PangoTabs.xs
Pango-1.227/xs/PangoTypes.xs
Pango-1.227/t/inc/
Pango-1.227/t/Pango.t
Pango-1.227/t/PangoAttributes.t
Pango-1.227/t/PangoCairo.t
Pango-1.227/t/PangoContext.t
Pango-1.227/t/PangoFont.t
Pango-1.227/t/PangoFontMap.t
Pango-1.227/t/PangoFontset.t
Pango-1.227/t/PangoGravity.t
Pango-1.227/t/PangoLayout.t
Pango-1.227/t/PangoMatrix.t
Pango-1.227/t/PangoRenderer.t
Pango-1.227/t/PangoScript.t
Pango-1.227/t/PangoTabs.t
Pango-1.227/t/PangoTypes.t
Pango-1.227/t/inc/PangoTestHelper.pm
Pango-1.227/lib/Pango.pm
Pango-1.227/examples/cairo-simple.pl
Including generated API documentation...
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Unrecognized argument in LIBS ignored: '-pthread'
Generating a Unix-style Makefile
Writing Makefile for Pango
Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
cp /tmp/SBo/Pango-1.227/build/pango-perl.typemap blib/arch/Pango/Install/pango-perl.typemap
cp build/IFiles.pm blib/arch/Pango/Install/Files.pm
cp build/pango-perl-autogen.h blib/arch/Pango/Install/pango-perl-autogen.h
cp build/pango-perl-versions.h blib/arch/Pango/Install/pango-perl-versions.h
cp pango-perl.h blib/arch/Pango/Install/pango-perl.h
cp /tmp/SBo/Pango-1.227/pango.typemap blib/arch/Pango/Install/pango.typemap
cp doctypes blib/arch/Pango/Install/doctypes
cp lib/Pango.pm blib/lib/Pango.pm
Running Mkbootstrap for Pango ()
chmod 644 "Pango.bs"
"/usr/bin/perl5.28.0" -MExtUtils::Command::MM -e 'cp_nonempty' -- Pango.bs blib/arch/auto/Pango/Pango.bs 644
[ XS xs/Pango.xs ]
mv xs/Pango.xsc xs/Pango.c
[ CC xs/Pango.c ]
[ XS xs/PangoAttributes.xs ]
mv xs/PangoAttributes.xsc xs/PangoAttributes.c
[ CC xs/PangoAttributes.c ]
[ XS xs/PangoContext.xs ]
mv xs/PangoContext.xsc xs/PangoContext.c
[ CC xs/PangoContext.c ]
[ XS xs/PangoFont.xs ]
mv xs/PangoFont.xsc xs/PangoFont.c
[ CC xs/PangoFont.c ]
[ XS xs/PangoFontset.xs ]
mv xs/PangoFontset.xsc xs/PangoFontset.c
[ CC xs/PangoFontset.c ]
[ XS xs/PangoFontMap.xs ]
mv xs/PangoFontMap.xsc xs/PangoFontMap.c
[ CC xs/PangoFontMap.c ]
[ XS xs/PangoLayout.xs ]
mv xs/PangoLayout.xsc xs/PangoLayout.c
[ CC xs/PangoLayout.c ]
[ XS xs/PangoRenderer.xs ]
mv xs/PangoRenderer.xsc xs/PangoRenderer.c
[ CC xs/PangoRenderer.c ]
[ XS xs/PangoScript.xs ]
mv xs/PangoScript.xsc xs/PangoScript.c
[ CC xs/PangoScript.c ]
[ XS xs/PangoTabs.xs ]
mv xs/PangoTabs.xsc xs/PangoTabs.c
[ CC xs/PangoTabs.c ]
[ XS xs/PangoTypes.xs ]
mv xs/PangoTypes.xsc xs/PangoTypes.c
[ CC xs/PangoTypes.c ]
[ XS xs/PangoCairo.xs ]
mv xs/PangoCairo.xsc xs/PangoCairo.c
[ CC xs/PangoCairo.c ]
xs/PangoCairo.xs: In function 'XS_Pango__Cairo__FontMap_create_context':
xs/PangoCairo.xs:85:2: warning: 'pango_cairo_font_map_create_context' is deprecated: Use 'pango_font_map_create_context' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
  context = pango_cairo_font_map_create_context (fontmap);
  ^~~~~~~
In file included from ./pango-perl.h:28:0,
                 from xs/PangoCairo.xs:19:
/usr/include/pango-1.0/pango/pangocairo.h:101:15: note: declared here
 PangoContext *pango_cairo_font_map_create_context (PangoCairoFontMap *fontmap);
               ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[ XS xs/PangoGravity.xs ]
mv xs/PangoGravity.xsc xs/PangoGravity.c
[ CC xs/PangoGravity.c ]
[ XS xs/PangoMatrix.xs ]
mv xs/PangoMatrix.xsc xs/PangoMatrix.c
[ CC xs/PangoMatrix.c ]
rm -f blib/arch/auto/Pango/Pango.so
[ LD blib/arch/auto/Pango/Pango.so ]
chmod 755 blib/arch/auto/Pango/Pango.so
"/usr/bin/perl5.28.0" -MExtUtils::Command -e mkpath blib/lib/Pango/
Parsing XS files...
Generating POD...
Loaded 2 extra types from doctypes
Loaded 8 extra types from /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/Glib/Install/doctypes
Loaded 7 extra types from /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/Cairo/Install/doctypes
Creating POD index...
Manifying 33 pod documents
Manifying 20 pod documents
"/usr/bin/perl5.28.0" -MExtUtils::Command::MM -e 'cp_nonempty' -- Pango.bs blib/arch/auto/Pango/Pango.bs 644
PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 "/usr/bin/perl5.28.0" "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-MTest::Harness" "-e" "undef *Test::Harness::Switches; test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t
t/Pango.t ............ ok
t/PangoAttributes.t .. ok
t/PangoCairo.t ....... ok
xs/Gtk2.c: loadable library and perl binaries are mismatched (got handshake key 0xde00080, needed 0xce00080)
t/PangoContext.t ..... 
Dubious, test returned 1 (wstat 256, 0x100)
No subtests run 
xs/Gtk2.c: loadable library and perl binaries are mismatched (got handshake key 0xde00080, needed 0xce00080)
t/PangoFont.t ........ 
Dubious, test returned 1 (wstat 256, 0x100)
No subtests run 
xs/Gtk2.c: loadable library and perl binaries are mismatched (got handshake key 0xde00080, needed 0xce00080)
t/PangoFontMap.t ..... 
Dubious, test returned 1 (wstat 256, 0x100)
No subtests run 
xs/Gtk2.c: loadable library and perl binaries are mismatched (got handshake key 0xde00080, needed 0xce00080)
t/PangoFontset.t ..... 
Dubious, test returned 1 (wstat 256, 0x100)
No subtests run 
t/PangoGravity.t ..... ok
xs/Gtk2.c: loadable library and perl binaries are mismatched (got handshake key 0xde00080, needed 0xce00080)
t/PangoLayout.t ...... 
Dubious, test returned 1 (wstat 256, 0x100)
No subtests run 
t/PangoMatrix.t ...... ok
xs/Gtk2.c: loadable library and perl binaries are mismatched (got handshake key 0xde00080, needed 0xce00080)
t/PangoRenderer.t .... 
Dubious, test returned 1 (wstat 256, 0x100)
No subtests run 
t/PangoScript.t ...... ok
t/PangoTabs.t ........ ok
t/PangoTypes.t ....... ok

Test Summary Report
-------------------
t/PangoContext.t   (Wstat: 256 Tests: 0 Failed: 0)
  Non-zero exit status: 1
  Parse errors: No plan found in TAP output
t/PangoFont.t      (Wstat: 256 Tests: 0 Failed: 0)
  Non-zero exit status: 1
  Parse errors: No plan found in TAP output
t/PangoFontMap.t   (Wstat: 256 Tests: 0 Failed: 0)
  Non-zero exit status: 1
  Parse errors: No plan found in TAP output
t/PangoFontset.t   (Wstat: 256 Tests: 0 Failed: 0)
  Non-zero exit status: 1
  Parse errors: No plan found in TAP output
t/PangoLayout.t    (Wstat: 256 Tests: 0 Failed: 0)
  Non-zero exit status: 1
  Parse errors: No plan found in TAP output
t/PangoRenderer.t  (Wstat: 256 Tests: 0 Failed: 0)
  Non-zero exit status: 1
  Parse errors: No plan found in TAP output
Files=14, Tests=303,  2 wallclock secs ( 0.08 usr  0.02 sys +  1.46 cusr  0.22 csys =  1.78 CPU)
Result: FAIL
Failed 6/14 test programs. 0/303 subtests failed.
make: *** [Makefile:1382: test_dynamic] Error 255
All dependencies are been rebuilt.
 
  


Reply

Tags
current, sbo, sbopkg, slackrepo


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Error building gst1-plugins-good 1.4.1 from SBO l0rddarkf0rce Slackware 4 10-06-2014 05:58 PM
[SOLVED] Failure building nvidia-kernel Slackbuild from SBo sysfce2 Slackware 7 07-02-2011 01:10 AM
problems building fontforge from SBo gtludwig Slackware 7 05-12-2010 01:52 PM
Pls help me take my 1st step! verysoon Fedora - Installation 2 12-12-2005 07:49 AM

LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Distributions > Slackware

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44 AM.

Main Menu
Advertisement
My LQ
Write for LQ
LinuxQuestions.org is looking for people interested in writing Editorials, Articles, Reviews, and more. If you'd like to contribute content, let us know.
Main Menu
Syndicate
RSS1  Latest Threads
RSS1  LQ News
Twitter: @linuxquestions
Facebook: linuxquestions Google+: linuxquestions
Open Source Consulting | Domain Registration