Parsix Linux - Not able to set default keyboard layout
Right after I have tried to change the current, so called, standard keyboard layout from USA to Norway, I get this message
Error activating XKB configuration.
It can happen under various circumstances:
- a bug in libxklavier library
- a bug in X server (xkbcomp, xmodmap utilities)
- X server with incompatible libxkbfile implementation
X server version data:
The X.Org Foundation
If you report this situation as a bug, please include:
- The result of xprop -root | grep XKB
- The result of gconftool-2 -R /desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/kbd
Any ideas? I dont know my way around with US keyboard layout, and some of my Norwegian keys are not where they are supposed to be.