I'm new to Linux. I have Mandriva. I'm trying to install Flash Player 10 (to access Hulu) with no success. Here are the instructions Adobe gave me:
1. Click the download link to begin installation. A dialog box will appear asking you where to save the file.
2. Save the .tar.gz file to your desktop and wait for the file to download completely.
3. Unpackage the file. A directory called install_flash_player_10_linux will be created.
4. In terminal, navigate to this directory and type ./flashplayer-installer to run the installer. Click Enter. The installer will instruct you to shut down your browser(s).
5. Once the installation is complete, the plug-in will be installed in your Mozilla browser. To verify, launch Mozilla and choose Help > About Plug-ins from the browser menu.
When I'm in the terminal program, I type this in but don't get a response. I'm not sure how to navigate to directories...thanks in advance...