So is lilo installed then? If so, then you just need to run it. This is what I'd suggest:
1. Boot into Linux using the floppy
2. Open a terminal session as root, then: cd /etc
3. View the lilo.conf file and verify it contains both an entry for Redhat and Windows. If not, post the contents of lilo.conf here so that we can try to assist.
4. Rerun the lilo program. As root: /sbin/lilo
5. Assuming everything works, the output of the above will be one line per booting option, and if that's what you see you're in good shape.
6. Reboot, and you should get the lilo menu. Pick the OS you want and away you go. -- J.W.