Window redrawing problem under KDE
I've installed Mandriva 2010.1 and I've a problem with window redrawing when I scroll : some parts of the window does do not update (under Firefox, konsole and other apps). It is very annoying, particularly with the console and firefox.
I use xrandr for dual heads / screens (xrandr --output "HDMI-0" --auto --output "DVI-0" --auto --right-of "HDMI-0")
My config :
- KDE 4.4.3
- Video card : Radeon HD 3850 (RV670PRO)
- Xorg 7.5 with "ati" driver (free ati driver, not fglrx)
Some other infos :
- if I don't use xrandr (single screen) : the problem disappear...
- if 3D effects (composite) are enabled/disabled the problem is still here...
- I've tried to use proprietary driver (fglrx) but I'm not able to enable 3D effects...
thanks for your help,