Ubuntu support in Woodlands office
We are weak in Linux and would like to find someone who can give us full time or part time technical support to solve our Ubuntu problems at a reasonable price..
The list of existing problems are as follows,
1. Solve Java Problem for SingPass. Now we found out that only Ubuntu has this problem and all others are OK.
2. Configure Brother Scanner so that it can work with the USB port and the network sharing.
3. Increase the time allocation to 5 minutes for the boot up OS selection screen
4. Configure notebook so that it is able to view all PC in the office domain
5. After changing host name, network viewer does not show the new computer's name.
6. Create Knoppix generic VGA driver or auto select driver. Now it is fixed and required edit to change.
7. Make Ubuntu work with serial mouse, USB wireless mouse, USB floppy drives, USB DVD drives, hard disks and cameras. 8. There is no wireless connection on laptop even though the wireless is activated and running.
9. Configure WinXP in 2 notebooks and supply us with original WinXP Pro and Home CDs.
11. Help us create multi-master back up hard disk.
12. Re-create new master hard disk with 1st partition Linux and 2nd partition Windows XP or Win2K.
Last edited by reddazz; 08-18-2008 at 05:44 AM.
Reason: Remove contact details