Some of the software included in Studio 13.37 has been updated to keep it current, and there have been numerous bug-fixes and improvements.
Here's a list of changes:
- Added Aqualung for listening to music while running JACK, removed Audacious
- Upgraded Audacity to 2.0.2
- Upgraded Calf to 0.0.19
- Upgraded Firefox to 16.0.2
- Upgraded GetFlash to 1.1 and pBurn to 3.7.7
- Upgraded MuSE to 2.0
- Upgraded OpenOctave MIDI to OpenOctave Studio
- Upgraded Openshot to 1.4.3
- Upgraded Qtractor to 0.5.6
- Upgraded Rosegarden to 12.04 "Freedom"
- Upgraded Zynaddsubfx to 2.4.3
- Added menu entry that says "Download and install REAPER", which starts a script that does just that and then replaces the menu entry with one that just says "REAPER"
- Added the Gecko browser, to get rid of the "Do you want to install the Gecko browser?" message during WINE first start
- Made ROXterm the default terminal, even when opened in a ROXfiler window
- Added a couple VLC skins
- New wallpapers
- Updated "Help" page
Of course, this is in addition to the changes made in Service Pack 1
, which fixed problems with saving to internal drives, updated the repos in the Package Manager, added some new GTK themes, updated the Flash installer, fixed the JACK Software Suite submenu so that it was persistent after running fixmenus, added a menu entry for fixmenus, updated the help page, and more.
Click for larger