Linux RDBMS to put in a Kiosk
Could anyone please tell me the smallest( in Size) but robust RDBMS in Linux. My requirement follows.
I need to develop a Kiosk with following spec.
1. RAM 32MB
2. Storage : 128MB Flash memory (No Harddisk)
3. Processory : Geode (or similar processor)
4. I/P : K/B and a mouse
5. Output : A small monitor and a small printer
6. Connectivity : LAN card/Modem
7. OS : Linux (Embedded in BIOS)
My requriement is to store a database application in the Kiosk.
Could you please tell me the following.
1. The best hardware that can be used. If anything already existing (with cost if you know)
2. The RDBMS in Linux that fits in my Hardware