Hi all !
I tried some distros and i`m kinda pi**ed off.... let me explain:
- gentoo running nice on my lap, but since i tested 2006 it seems to forget some setings after i chroot, the new docs still contain some error...
- centos it ends in kernel panic after yum update (the keyboard LEDs blinking)
- FC thank you, no...
- SUsE : suse is for my terms too proprietary...
- mandrivia : Hey, i want to use a linux, not a windows
- Slackware : basicaly intresting, but too bad that they dont support grub
- kubuntu : hum... not really my taste
- debian : nice, but too old, still having problems to replace XFREE86 with Xorg
If you are like me, out of ideas, then i will use some scientific linux (based on RH) at last... i checked the one or other sourcecode-based distro, but no one has such a good support as gentoo does.
Otherwise, please be free to make me other suggestions .
Thank you in advance