I downloaded the program manually...
Came across a youtube video that showed how to install it..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrMa50bU9Mg
Was able to follow the lions share of the video but now I have SmillaEnlarger opening when I turn my computer on.
1. Downloaded SmillaEnlarger_0.9.O_zip
2. Extracted components from zip file
3. Copied all headers from ImageEnlargerCode to SmillaEnlargerSrc
4. Opened Terminal Window and used the following two lines:
sudo apt-get install qt4-qmake
sudo apt-get install libqt4-dev
5. From the SmillaEnlargerSrc opened Terminal and typed
6. Opened the SmillaEnlargerSrc folder and found the icon that said SmillaEnlarger - double clicked it and SmillaEnlager opened
7. NOW I AM STUMPED! LOL Don't know how to quite get the program to appear in the Applications menu.