I read some other topics on linuxquestions.org which descripe exactle the same problem. There was a link to bugzilla and there i found the solution.
1. i zero filled both drives
2. created my partitions with partition magic and get the CHS values from pm
3. install wXP in hda2 (second primary and active partition)
4. boot from fc2 dvd with the command:
"linux hda=14946,255,63 hdb=14946,255,63" (this are the C,H,S values from pm)
5. hda1 /boot 100MB; hda3 / 40 GB; hda5 /home 8GB; hda6 SWAP 1024 MB
6. During installation the error about the incorrect CHS values did not appear
7. reboot the machine and boot with knoppix
8. extract the bootsector of hda1 to floppy with dd...
9. boot into windows (normal boot without error
10. copy bootsect.lnx from floppy to C:
11. Modify boot.ini "C:\bootsect.lnx="Linux""
12. Reboot and select Linux from the nt boot loader
I hope this will help some other people, too.