Find / -amin -60... Where am I doing wrong?
This is my first message here, so first of all I want to say hello to everyone.
And here is my first question:
Just for checking if I use find command correctly, I did followings in order:
1. Boot with Ubuntu netobok remix 10.04 live-usb.
2. Plug my MyPassport external hard drive.
3. Open a "desktop.ini" file in that disk by gedit, with the help of nautilus to find the file.
4. Did not change the document and Close gedit.
5. In terminal I run following command:
find /media/MyPassport -amin -60
6. It did not display desktop.ini file, but it displays a folder named something like ".Trash999" and some folders I have not surely accessed in the last 60 minutes.
I was expecting only desktop.ini to be listed.
Could you please guide me where am I doing wrong?