i origionally posted this in the "mobile" section.
i need help pelase! i think ive screwed my laptop up. i have an acer aspire one with linux on it which also has fedora 8 on it. i tried to install fedora 9 but ive hit a problem.
what i did:
1. downloaded the "use 32 bit live CD (691)" from http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/downlo...d-dvd-iso.html
2. i unzipped it a 1GB USB drive
3. restarted my laptop and opened boot menu
3. hit USB boot and got a message "unable usb partition" or soemthing like that, hit enter, del, esc (in that order i think)
4. turned my laptop off the back on
now i just have a black screen, the power button is on but nothing else is
does anyome know the problem and is it fixable??