I am trying to get ahold of a driver for the Savin C2020 color multiplex driver. I found this:
if you do a ctrl+f for find, search for c2020. I downloaded this file, untar'ed it, read the Usermanual that is included in the SAVIN directory, which has these instructions for installation:
1) User login as "root"
2) Create a new temporary directory. If you use the default /tmp
directory, installation may fail
3) Change to the temporary directory created
4) Extract files from the distributed tar file, using the command
"tar -xvf file_name". The installation program "unix_installer",
together with other files, should now exist in the new directory
5) Make sure "unix_installer" has execution permission. If not,
use the command "chmod" to change the mode of the program to
6) Type "./unix_installer" and hit Enter to start the
7) Follow the instructions on the screen and answer the questions
During step 7, I get this message:
I went there, but do not see how to search for the PPD file. Can someone point me in the right direction?