Running revdep-rebuild gives me the following error on my Gentoo system after a system update. Here's the output relevant to the problem.
Evaluating package order...
Warning: Failed to resolve package order.
Will merge in "random" order!
- Some ebuilds are no more in portage tree.
- Some ebuilds are masked, try to change ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~<your platform>"
and/or use /etc/portage/package.unmask
All prepared. Starting rebuild...
emerge --oneshot --nodeps =dev-lang/python-2.3.5 =dev-libs/libcdio-0.73 =gnome-base/gnome-vfs-2.8.3-r1 =media-libs/imlib2-1.2.0-r2
Calculating dependencies \
emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "=gnome-base/gnome-vfs-2.8.3-r1".
Result is not OK, you have following choices:
- if emerge failed during build, fix the problems and re-run revdep-rebuild
- use -X or --package-names as first argument (try to rebuild package, not exact
ebuild - ignores SLOT!)
- set ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~<your platform>" and/or /etc/portage/package.unmask
(and remove /root/.revdep-rebuild.5_order to be evaluated again)
- modify the above emerge command and run it manually
- compile or unmerge unsatisfied packages manually, remove temporary files and
try again (you can edit package/ebuild list first)
To remove temporary files, please run:
I'm not sure exactly what the problem is or which recommendation to try. If any Gentoo guru can help me, I'd be very grateful.