KGet: queuing downloads not working?
As I recall, a long time ago, I used to be able to add several downloads to KGet, and it would download them one at a time (or whatever number of simultaneous downloads I allowed it) until it had retrieved all the files.
But now, I tried adding a (fairly large) number of downloads, and the stupid thing just sits there. All downloads are marked as "queued," but nothing happens unless I select one or more of them and click "Resume" -- in which case KGet starts all the selected downloads, completely disregarding the "Maximum Open Connections" setting.
What's more, when those (manually started) downloads are completed, the program goes back to not doing a thing. Whereas I would expect it to start the queued downloads, since not having to start every download manually is kind of the whole point of having a download manager.
For good measure, I tried selecting all my downloads and clicking "Queue." Doesn't work -- they're already queued. Clicking "Delay" and then "Queue" doesn't accomplish anything, either.
Sure, I could just use wget instead, but that makes it somewhat harder to select the files I want...