Sorry for being vague. (I gotta learn to be more specific).
NOTE: I'm just guessing on a solution but I'm 99% sure this will help you get it working again. Maybe, possibly, I don't know.
Run the ldd command on the actual executable file your having problems with, e.g.:
(I found the pathname in the MANIFEST.bz2 file in the top of the package directory at slackware-current/slackware/
That file lists every thing slackware installs by directory path and package name.
It'll spit something like this out:
libm.so.6 => /lib/libm.so.6 (0x4001b000)
libasound.so.2 => not found
libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0x4003f000)
libpthread.so.0 => /lib/libpthread.so.0 (0x40043000)
libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x40094000)
(This is just an example, I don't have kde installed.)
If a library is missing it'll say so.
Look for a library package name similar to what might be listed as missing. If you don't see something, grep for the actual library name in that MANIFEST.bz2 file:
grep -n -F 'libasound.so.2' MANIFEST
See what package it's in and:
and then go through the above process again. You'll more than likely have to do it a few times.
Okay, I've erred on the side of detail this time; hope I've not been too much of a Pedantic Ass(TM).