LinuxQuestions.org
Visit Jeremy's Blog.
Home Forums Tutorials Articles Register
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Non-*NIX Forums > Programming
User Name
Password
Programming This forum is for all programming questions.
The question does not have to be directly related to Linux and any language is fair game.

Notices

Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2024, 01:14 PM   #16
TB0ne
LQ Guru

Distribution: SuSE, RedHat, Slack,CentOS

Rep: Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bala451987 View Post
"Hey, I gave it a shot and responded, but I encountered a fatal error. I might need your support later on." I am trying to find out. Thanks for your support.
No, you didn't...you posted the line of code that originally gave an error, and followed up with:

"I tried but have some fatal error, the code i tried having issue. I am not a tech savvy person. I am just a beginner so i tried with the advices given here."

You get "some fatal error", don't tell or show us what you did/tried, or how...and still expect us to be able to do something.

Old 05-18-2024, 08:20 AM   #17
Bala451987

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 0
Bro i responded after i tried with the code provider by Nevemteve. So by using that code i faced this kind of error. Take it easy why did you get tensed to this? When i did not sort out this issue, I came to this support. It is not a big deal. Thanks.

Old 05-19-2024, 11:19 AM   #18
TB0ne
LQ Guru

Rep: Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973Reputation: 7973
Quote:
Bro i responded after i tried with the code provider by Nevemteve. So by using that code i faced this kind of error. Take it easy why did you get tensed to this? When i did not sort out this issue, I came to this support. It is not a big deal. Thanks.
No one is 'tensed' besides you. All you posted after what nevemteve gave you was "encountering fatal error, let me check". Doesn't tell anyone much, does it???

You seem to do this in most of your threads, where you don't follow up, claim to not know things (despite being told), and won't try what you're given. Again; you were given a clear list of things to try, and were told what the error was. Not much else we can do to help you, if you won't do anything on your own.

Old 05-20-2024, 12:22 AM   #19
Bala451987

Original Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB0ne View Post
No one is 'tensed' besides you. All you posted after what nevemteve gave you was "encountering fatal error, let me check". Doesn't tell anyone much, does it???

You seem to do this in most of your threads, where you don't follow up, claim to not know things (despite being told), and won't try what you're given. Again; you were given a clear list of things to try, and were told what the error was. Not much else we can do to help you, if you won't do anything on your own.
I wasn't stressed. I attempted to use the provided code, but I encountered a fatal error. Afterward, I removed the code. It's not a big deal; let's just leave it. If I have trouble understanding you, I'll let you know. Thanks.

P.S.: I didn't note the fatal error because I ran into another issue. So, I'm currently working without implementing lazy load. Just for your information, I'm using a plugin with lazy load function, but I'm not satisfied with it, so I reached out to the community to implement it through coding.

Old 05-20-2024, 07:47 AM   #20
TB0ne
LQ Guru

Quote:
I wasn't stressed. I attempted to use the provided code, but I encountered a fatal error. Afterward, I removed the code. It's not a big deal; let's just leave it. If I have trouble understanding you, I'll let you know. Thanks.

P.S.: I didn't note the fatal error because I ran into another issue. So, I'm currently working without implementing lazy load. Just for your information, I'm using a plugin with lazy load function, but I'm not satisfied with it, so I reached out to the community to implement it through coding.
So again:
  • You don't post the actual error you get.
  • You got at least three different solutions with file names and documentation, but don't say what (if anything) you actually tried or how.
Since it's PHP, it is 'through coding'...which is why you were given the names of functions to try, with documentation/examples. Not much else anyone can help you with, since you don't appear to be doing anything with what you've got.

Old 05-21-2024, 11:17 PM   #21
Bala451987

Original Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB0ne View Post
So again:
  • You don't post the actual error you get.
  • You got at least three different solutions with file names and documentation, but don't say what (if anything) you actually tried or how.
Since it's PHP, it is 'through coding'...which is why you were given the names of functions to try, with documentation/examples. Not much else anyone can help you with, since you don't appear to be doing anything with what you've got.
Already answered to your question here in the above answer. Thank you.