I use CentOS 5 as host, but in fedora should be almost the same.
To assign vnc server to virtual machine:
1. Open Virtual Machine Manager
2. Add hardware called "Graphic" to guest
3. Choose VNC server.
4. Choose VNC port (usually random)
5. Allow/disable to listen on public network
6. Create password for VNC session
7. Run guest machine
I don't know about "bumpy" mouse You have, but if Your real cursor doesn't have precise position in guest machine then just add hardware called "input -> EvTouch USB graphic Tablet" and configure guest xorg.conf to use it. Here is more detailed description: http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC...0000000HjBZAA0