You could try downloading Openoffice. Then use the HTML Editor in that. The file you'll be looking for is call oooweb.
1. Open up a console/terminal type. Change to the directory you downloaded it to and untar it and extract it by typing: tar zxvf <package name>
2. change to the directory it created.
3 . type ./setup to install Openoffice.
4. Follow the steps in the graphic setup program.
5. Once you have installed it change to the directory you installed it to.
6. Then change to the directory under it (Openoffice) called program.
7. Type ./oooweb and then it should start.
NOTE: You may have to install Openoffice for each user on your system that you use.