Software Project Tools
I will be starting a large software project on my Linux system. I am use to expensive software tools in the Windows world. Since this is at my personal project I want to do everything with open source utilities and to boarden my skills. Maybe someday join a open-source project related to Linux.
I decided to use.
1. GCC for a compilier
2. VI for editor, since I know it.
3. DOXYGEN for source code documentation.
4. CVS for version control and to save my behind.
But I need suggestions for everything else.
1. A good tool for drawing UML diagrams?
2. Something to manage customer requirements? Something better than just text documents.
3. Something to keep track of software problems? I heard of GNATS?
4. Something to create user documentation?
Thanks in advance!