Has anyone installed prismdump??? I have read the README.install but still stuck at the last few steps. Can some one enlighten me on this?
below shown the steps:
HOW TO BUILD PRISMDUMP
You need the following:
1. The wiretap library which is part of ethereal. You can download
the ethereal sources from from www.ethereal.com
2. You should also have glib (part of GTK) and Zlib.
3. C compilers etc.
In order to build prismdump you must also build the wiretap
library. The easiest way to do so is simply to run "./configure"
followd by "make" in the ethereal directory.
Once you have ethereal built you can configure prismdump. You do this
by changing the following variables in the Makefile:
1. Set CC and LD to the name of your C-compiler and linker respectively.
2. Set WIRETAP_PATH to the location of the wiretap library (usually
below the ethereal library)
3. Set the GLIB_INCLUDE path to point to where your GTK includes are
4. Save and run "make" you should now an executable named "prismdump"