Don't really know where and how to proceed. I have searched in this forum, but
could not find any solution .....
I have installed Mplayer and it works very nicely, no problem at all ...
But when I tried to install "Mplayer plugin" using the following steps:
[just a clue, I use Debian/Sarge and Gnome]
(1) I checked my version of firefox, it shows in "Help" --> "About" ...
(2) I went to the website of Mplayer plugin and downloaded the file:
"gecko-sdk 1.7.10" from Mozilla, and then extracted it.
(3) I downloaded the file "mplayerplug-in-3.11", and extracted it.
(4) When I started installing using the command "./configure", it showed an
error like: "gthread 2.0 not found".
(5) then, I launched the command "make", it showed some error message
and didn't proceed anymore.
I tried to look for the package "gthread 2.0" but could not find it in Debian
Does anyone have a solution for this, please
Thank you in advance, guys ...