LinuxQuestions.org
Welcome to the most active Linux Forum on the web.
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Newbie
User Name
Password
Linux - Newbie This Linux forum is for members that are new to Linux.
Just starting out and have a question? If it is not in the man pages or the how-to's this is the place!

Notices


Reply
  Search this Thread
Old 03-25-2009, 02:50 PM   #1
trojanrhegz
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Mar 2009
Posts: 3

Rep: Reputation: 0
Question yahoo voice client patch


please help me to have stronger vc in yahoo chat room
 
Old 03-25-2009, 03:19 PM   #2
TB0ne
LQ Guru
 
Registered: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Distribution: SuSE, RedHat, Slack,CentOS
Posts: 17,935

Rep: Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692
Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanrhegz View Post
please help me to have stronger vc in yahoo chat room
What do you mean by "stronger vc"??? You need to provide alot more information on what you're currently running, and what you're wanting, before anyone can help you.
 
Old 03-26-2009, 12:26 PM   #3
trojanrhegz
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Mar 2009
Posts: 3

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 0
Question yahoo client voice patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB0ne View Post
What do you mean by "stronger vc"??? You need to provide alot more information on what you're currently running, and what you're wanting, before anyone can help you.
i mean i want to have a great voice or stronger, in a chat room many time that i am trying to search, that voice client, in yahoo. i want to ave a patched for my yahoo client prog. to become strongger in voice in chatroom.
and i want to have a another patch for my yahoo client to become unbotable... tnx

Last edited by trojanrhegz; 03-26-2009 at 12:28 PM.
 
Old 03-26-2009, 01:47 PM   #4
TB0ne
LQ Guru
 
Registered: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Distribution: SuSE, RedHat, Slack,CentOS
Posts: 17,935

Rep: Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692Reputation: 3692
Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanrhegz View Post
i mean i want to have a great voice or stronger, in a chat room many time that i am trying to search, that voice client, in yahoo. i want to ave a patched for my yahoo client prog. to become strongger in voice in chatroom.
and i want to have a another patch for my yahoo client to become unbotable... tnx
Sorry, still no idea what you're talking about. Do you mean louder? And what do you mean by "unbotable"?? You essentially restated the same question you first posted, that we couldn't understand. You're going to have to write more clearly, and explain what you're looking for.

If you have the prebuilt client from Yahoo, sorry...you'll have to get the source from them. As far as I know, they only release binary distributions. What client are you using?
 
Old 03-27-2009, 12:11 AM   #5
trojanrhegz
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Mar 2009
Posts: 3

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 0
voice client using linux

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB0ne View Post
Sorry, still no idea what you're talking about. Do you mean louder? And what do you mean by "unbotable"?? You essentially restated the same question you first posted, that we couldn't understand. You're going to have to write more clearly, and explain what you're looking for.

If you have the prebuilt client from Yahoo, sorry...you'll have to get the source from them. As far as I know, they only release binary distributions. What client are you using?
i used ysupra client.


I was wondering if there was any chat client that works in Linux and also provides voice. There's GyachI but it doesn't allow voice ignore on a person in a chatroom.

Using wine, Yahelite can be installed but yahvox doesn't work in it. Only text chat is possible.

Is there any alternative linux program that provides voice chat in yahoo chatrooms.

Thanks.

Last edited by trojanrhegz; 03-27-2009 at 12:13 AM.
 
  


Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best Voice chat client for Google talk & yahoo gopi.d Linux - Software 6 03-24-2010 01:57 PM
yahoo voice chat JUbuntu Linux - Software 1 03-20-2008 11:31 AM
Voice with yahoo kd5eax Programming 0 10-28-2007 09:54 PM
IPcop - yahoo voice nglbrkr Linux - Security 5 01-26-2006 03:17 AM
yahoo chat with voice shahriars Linux - Security 3 06-02-2003 05:35 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 PM.

Main Menu
Advertisement
My LQ
Write for LQ
LinuxQuestions.org is looking for people interested in writing Editorials, Articles, Reviews, and more. If you'd like to contribute content, let us know.
Main Menu
Syndicate
RSS1  Latest Threads
RSS1  LQ News
Twitter: @linuxquestions
Facebook: linuxquestions Google+: linuxquestions
Open Source Consulting | Domain Registration