Ubuntu to new drive advice
I got a second PC wich i have just fitted an second 120gb hard drive,i have only fitted the drive so far, i have not formatted or anything yet.
I wish to install Ubuntu to that drive.
1)What is the best way of going about the install.
2) I have Norton Partition Magic, should i use the option " installing a new operating system-Linux"
3) Or should i just Ubuntu do the work during the install.
4) the drive is 120Gb, how many partitions would you split the drive into.
5) I have also read that it is best to have "home" on a seperate partition, can this be setup with PM if i use that method.
6) i am very new to linux, and so to start with i will just be learning how to use it.