I have been facing difficulty in migrating SVN from Fedora to Red Hat machine.Sometimes it stucks at 909 Revision Number and sometimes at 1200. Anyway, I have been assigned job for migration and I tested a tricky method.
What I did is:
1. SVN is configured with WebDAV on Fedora.
2. I downloaded a complete website through this command:
sudo wget --recursive --no-clobber http-user <username> --http-password <password> http://10.14.1.176/
3. That Downloaded the complete website with all projects listed under 10.14.1.176/svn/projectname folder.
4. I moved the folder by tarring to Red Hat Machine
5. When we ran on Red Hat Machine:
svn import . svn://10.14.1.187/svn/repos/sandbox
It deposited all the Projects and it went successful.
Is the Method reliable?
Will it have all teh Subversion Repository running fine?