I would like to remove all traces of Ubunto from my Laptop and leave it just with Vista
1. Put the Windows Vista installation disc in the disc drive, and then start the computer.
2. Press a key when you are prompted.
3. Select a language, a time, a currency, a keyboard or an input method, and then click Next.
4. Click Repair your computer.
5. Click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next.
6. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click Command Prompt.
7. Type Bootrec.exe /FixMbr, and then press ENTER.
Then you can use fdisk or another partition manager to reformat the linux drive.
I want to Install Umbunto onto a spare computer tower and remove XP from this.
Just boot from the ubuntu CD, and let it use the entire disk.