So first off, please use [code][/code] tags around your code to make it more readable.
As for the code:
1. Use -n instead of escape c (\c) as it makes the code a little cleaner
2. Variable ANSWER is NOT the same as variable Answer (bash is case sensitive in this regard)
3. Without the code tags it is hard to tell, but be aware that [ is a command and hence you need a space before and after it
4. As you are using bash I would promote using [[ over [ - see here
for more information
5. For debugging purposes, use set -xv as the second line in your script and try executing to see where the error lies.
The above should give you a little bit to think about.