Samsung M2070F on 12.1 and network printing under Windows 7 (x32/x64)
I have installed Samsung M2070F under Ubuntu 12.1 with drivers given in Samsung support site.
It goes well and everything has installed correct. I also enable firewall settings to get access to printer thru my network as suggested during installation proces.
Printing and scanning is OK under Ubuntu
When I try to install this printer unde Windows 7 (32/64 bit) the situation is :
- Printer is found under network printers.
- Installing procedure is started BUT it says drivers can't be find under network.
- I put drivers supported on CD with printer.
- Installation goes well, printer installed.
- Tried to print test page and got status report (see pic).
EVERY type of document I try to print is the same result with the same report.