i think he is really dumb and idiotic.
1) Google likes open source stuff, and the Linux kernel likely required less work than, say FreeBSD.
2) Google and Microsoft are fierce competitors. Why should
Google pay Money$oft royalties for using Windows when they can tailor their own OS to their needs perfectly?
3) AndroidX86 was developed for PCs, not x86 Android tablets. OEMs that want x86 tablets compile Android specifically for that device and it's other specific hardware.
4) Because they're "really dumb and idiotic" and haven't bothered to try it for whatever reason.
5) Micro$oft has no say in what you do with Linux because they have no copyrights on Linux. Microsoft LOATHES Linux and would like nothing better than to wipe it from history.
6) There's only one way to make sure that he does...
Linux is all around us but some people is thinking it is garbage but haters gonna hate but lovers will love
And that's the bottom line.