Missing Something in Burning ISO Images of Fedora ?
I am just wondering what did I miss while trying to download Fedora iso images and burn it to CDR. Everything went well when I did the following steps until testing the cds before installation, which failed everytime.
1. I tried to download them from different mirrors via both http and ftp
2. I checked the md5sum -b (binary mode) and it was correct.
* without -b it didn't match
3. I followed the instructions* posted in forums and fedora's
about using cd burner softwares and tried with both nero and roxio
easy cd creator software.
* such as record cd from cd image, and sub-options, such as record cd,
4. I upgraded to high quality CD-Rs
5. Also tried to reduced the write speed but couldn't
* it was fixed at 4x
H/W I used was HP QSI CDRW/DVD SBW-241
What did I miss ?!!!!!!!
Last edited by akyeekaung; 08-22-2004 at 02:43 PM.