I only found one other post in regard to jerukey that is not being viewed anymore, so I post my problem here.
The rest of the message is a copy of my other message:
I am interested in getting Jerukey to work on my box.
- I am running RH9.
- I have downloaded jerukey-0.10.0-1.i386.rpm
- I run it and I am prompted for the root password, I enter it no problem.
- An error comes up while it is "computing package dependencies"
- "Package not Found" the package is libpanel_applet.so.0
- If this is not how to go about it or if i have missed something etc. please explain.
Also their is a lot about the root directory of jerukey on it's website in regards to configuration etc. Where is this directory? Do I have this directory? How do I get to it? From there I should be able to figure things out myself.
I don't like imposing on your guys time out of laziness, I have spent as much time as I can afford trying to figure this out myself. Any help would really be appreciated. I was unable to find any posts dealing with this subject here or anywhere else, perhaps I didn't look hard enough and you could direct me to where I might find my answer it would also be appreciated.
Thanks a lot.