I am an RHCE student today my teacher gave me questions i dont know how to solve them...we hasnt finished the course yet...
1.Configure POP3 email on your system according to these criteria:
-User Naresh must be able to retrieve email from your machine using POP3 from within example.com
-Clients within the mast.org domain should not have access to your POP3 service
2. Configure SMTP mail service according to the following requirements:
-Your mail server should accept mail from remote hosts and localhost
-User jetking must be able to receive mail from remote hosts
-Mail delivered to susan should spool into the default mail spool for jetking, /var/spool/mail/jetking
3. Provide SSL-encapsulated IMAP access (IMAPS):
- IMAPS must be available to brad from example.com
- IMAPS must NOT be available to other networks or domains.
- The SSL certi cate for the IMAPS server must be created as follows:
Use the defaults for Country, State, Locality, and Organization Name
Set Organizational Unit to GLS
Set Common Name to stationx.example.com
Set Email Address to firstname.lastname@example.org