Originally Posted by dbmacartney
if you insert the CD into your computer, when you browse the CD contents do you see an ISO file? or alot of folders and files?
If i understand correctly. you wish to install RHEL from ISO files and not from CD? e.g: point your booted installation to the location of the ISO files for it to read so you dont have to burn the images to disk?
THANKS, I appreciate, in you first question, I can see MANY FILES, because I burned it using (make an image) feature in NERO. Second, my number one aim is to BOOT from CD so that my installation will be continuous. But if there are other alternatives, I'm ready to read and follow Instructions. Thanks so much.
- I have 5 CDs containg the RHEL5.1 installers (burned in image)
- My OS is currently WINDOWS
- I already setup my BIOS in "BOOT from CD"
- BOOT from USB is also supported
- My machine doesnt has a Floppy Disc (so i cannot perform boot from floppy)
- It can also perform network thru FTP
Thanks guys.. I appreciate your help so much.