LinuxQuestions.org
Latest LQ Deal: Linux Power User Bundle
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Newbie
User Name
Password
Linux - Newbie This Linux forum is for members that are new to Linux.
Just starting out and have a question? If it is not in the man pages or the how-to's this is the place!

Notices


Reply
  Search this Thread
Old 07-07-2005, 06:45 PM   #31
shuvorim
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Jun 2005
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Distribution: Fedora Core
Posts: 16

Rep: Reputation: 0

Well Hoe,

Nice nick. Well most of those viruses, trojans, worms, adwares and spywares come from porn sites and crackz-warez sites. If a user can't stop himself going those web sites, I have nothing to say. And about those email viruses? Why should someone needs to check spams and open the attachment?

If you take some precautions, you can keep your system always safe. I know it is wasting of time comparing Windows and Linux. But you have to admit that there are over 90% users all over the world still using Windows. And the rest 10% is not only Linux users.

You also used Windows in your life time, didn't you? I'm not against Linux at all. I took that decision for my career.

Please don't take my comments personally. You also have fun, good bye...
 
  


Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
windows xp and fedora 3 fish_who Fedora 6 03-05-2005 02:48 AM
Red Hat Linux 9 + Windows Server 2003 + Windows XP + Fedora in same domain wolfy339 Linux - Networking 5 03-02-2005 07:03 AM
Cannot select Fedora 2 on Fedora 2 and Windows XP Dual Boot RThomson Fedora - Installation 6 11-05-2004 09:49 PM
Windows and Fedora (help) cibaker Linux - Newbie 2 10-17-2004 09:25 AM
Can "minimize all windows" aka <windows>-m be emulated in Fedora Linux? jdruin Linux - Software 4 04-19-2004 09:19 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 AM.

Main Menu
Advertisement
My LQ
Write for LQ
LinuxQuestions.org is looking for people interested in writing Editorials, Articles, Reviews, and more. If you'd like to contribute content, let us know.
Main Menu
Syndicate
RSS1  Latest Threads
RSS1  LQ News
Twitter: @linuxquestions
Facebook: linuxquestions Google+: linuxquestions
Open Source Consulting | Domain Registration