I'm looking for some pointers on a method to "transfer" the
song-playing from my laptop to my PC, both running ubuntu.
The use case is: I'm home listening to some song on the laptop. Then I realize how crappy the speakers are. Here's what I do *now*:
1. Stop playback on the laptop
2. Get up, go to the PC, open the music player
3. Find the same song
4. Try to find the same point in the song
5. Stop playback on the laptop
6. Start playback on the PC (the PC has good speakers)
Of course now I'm dreaming of having a "button" I push that does all this all by itself. Can anyone give me some pointers?
Thank you for any help!