LinuxQuestions.org
Visit Jeremy's Blog.
Home Forums Tutorials Articles Register
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Newbie
User Name
Password
Linux - Newbie This Linux forum is for members that are new to Linux.
Just starting out and have a question? If it is not in the man pages or the how-to's this is the place!

Notices

Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2024, 09:20 PM   #1
Barndat
LQ Newbie

Rep: Reputation: 0
Please Help with SMPlayer subtitles

SMPlayer always defaults to None in the subtitle selection Primary Track. Am I able to have the prg select a subtitle file automatically instead of the Default "None". Thanks for your replies

Old 03-30-2024, 12:43 AM   #2
friendlysalmon8827

Distribution: Anfroid,Debian

Rep: Reputation: 5
You could try pursing the menus it seems tom me like that would be under either the preferences or setting tab on either the file,edit or setting menu headings.

Old 04-09-2024, 08:49 PM   #3
unnaturallip
LQ Newbie

Rep: Reputation: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barndat View Post
SMPlayer always defaults to None in the subtitle selection Primary Track. Am I able to have the prg select a subtitle file automatically instead of the Default "None". Thanks for your replies
I think you can select the Primary Track subtitles by going to the options or settings tab on the file, editing or setting the menu title.