LinuxQuestions.org
Download your favorite Linux distribution at LQ ISO.
Home Forums Tutorials Articles Register
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Distributions > Slackware
User Name
Password
Slackware This Forum is for the discussion of Slackware Linux.

Notices

Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2017, 07:34 PM   #1
FlinchX

Distribution: Slackware Linux

Rep: Reputation: Disabled
Where to search for custom sbopkg queues?

I need to build ffmpeg from SBo and I just want to build it with all optional non-autodetected features so I won't need to go back and rebuild if I need some particular feature. I could go through those dependencies manually, one by one, and build them, but this is no different than not using sbopkg at all. sqg doesn't seem to be able to build a queue with all optional dependencies, so what can I do? Perhaps someone solved this generic problem and I could just cut a corner and steal a ffmpeg queue with everything enabled from somewhere?

Which brings me to the next, more general question. Are there places to search for custom sbopkg queues? I think while browsing this forum I found few scattered references to personal queue repos of Slackware users, but didn't pay much attention. Are these resources aggregated somewhere? Ideally, I would like something similar to http://slakfinder.org/ , but just for sbopkg queues.

Old 12-12-2017, 07:54 PM   #2
bassmadrigal
LQ Guru

Distribution: Slackware

Rep: Reputation: 6656Reputation: 6656Reputation: 6656Reputation: 6656Reputation: 6656Reputation: 6656Reputation: 6656Reputation: 6656Reputation: 6656Reputation: 6656Reputation: 6656
Here is a queue file I used before I switched to slackrepo. I believe it is based on 14.1's repo, so you may want to double check everything is good. One relatively easy way I found to handle optional dependencies was to just edit the info files through sbopkg, then rerun sqg on them. It would then add the optional dependencies that I deemed as required.

Code:
@lame
@x264
@libass
@libbluray
@celt
@libdc1394
@faac
@frei0r
@gsm
@libiec61883
@libavc1394
libilbc
@openjpeg
@ladspa_sdk
@lame
@libmodplug
@OpenAL
@opencore-amr
@opus
@rtmpdump
@schroedinger
@speex
@twolame
@libvpx
@xvidcore
ffmpeg | ASS=yes BLURAY=yes CELT=yes DC1394=yes FAAC=yes FREI0R=yes GSM=yes IEC61883=yes ILBC=yes JP2=yes LADSPA=yes LAME=yes MODPLUG=yes OPENAL=yes OPENCORE=yes OPENSSL=yes OPUS=yes RTMP=yes SCHROEDINGER=yes SPEEX=yes TWOLAME=yes VPX=yes X264=yes XVID=yes
You don't have to save this as ffmpeg... it can be called whatever you want (which might prevent it from accidentally getting overwritten). You could name it something like custom-queue.sqf, then you could build it using sbopkg -i custom-queue and then follow the prompts.

1 members found this post helpful.