LinuxQuestions.org
Share your knowledge at the LQ Wiki.
Home Forums Tutorials Articles Register
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Non-*NIX Forums > Programming
User Name
Password
Programming This forum is for all programming questions.
The question does not have to be directly related to Linux and any language is fair game.

Notices

Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2019, 01:08 PM   #16
astrogeek

Distribution: Slackware [64]-X.{0|1|2|37|-current} ::12<=X<=15, FreeBSD_12{.0|.1}

Rep: Reputation: 4196Reputation: 4196Reputation: 4196Reputation: 4196Reputation: 4196Reputation: 4196Reputation: 4196Reputation: 4196Reputation: 4196Reputation: 4196Reputation: 4196

@des_a: Please review the Site FAQ and Welcome page previously referenced for help asking well formed questions and proper use of this forum.

Please refrain from repeated posting of your code without a useful reference point and without clear, specific questions which can be answered without knowledge of your personal language and compiler/interpreter.

I know from our previous interactions that after having spent much time trying to understand and help with your language, in the end when I asked for a complete working example you then told me it was proprietary and I could not see it. That was an abuse of my time and of others who had attempted to provide help. Please do not repeat that pattern again, as this thread appears to be doing.

I wish you luck and do not want to discourage you in your efforts to develop your PNF language, but I do not think that LQ Programming forum is the proper venue for that.

We welcome your participation in the forum within the normal guidelines as noted in the previously linked pages, but the time has come to curtail lengthy threads related to your private language which require a significant investement of time and effort of others without a reachable end point or answerable questions.

Please consider this note as gentle warning to discontinue this repeated behavior.

Last edited by astrogeek; 03-20-2019 at 01:13 PM.