There may be a fonts-package somewhere on suse cds/dvd which includes the font, but atleast I couldn't find one.
Searched the net but i havent found a suse 10 package anywhere, this packege is for suse 9.2 but it can be installed on 9.3 or 10. I tried it and it works.
The solution is here:
1) open a console
2) switch to root with command "su" and type password
3) download package with wget :
4) install it:
yast -i fonts-bangla-0.20040805-3.noarch.rpm
5) run suseconfig
6) restart firefox if in use and close console
7) surf to site where that font is used
8) enjoy your new font in action!