The 'patch' command : Please read the manual by doing
the command : man patch
1) Create a new directory anywhere in /home/"username"/
2) mv gccxml_0.9.0+cvs20090916-1.diff.gz <new-directory>/
3) cd <new-directory>/
.. unpack the file here ( gunzip <file>.gz ).
4) patch -p1 < gccxml_0.9.0+cvs20090916-1.diff
.. and you will see the "debian/" folder appear.
5) Copy the two patches in debian/patches/
to the gccxml-0.9.0+cvs20090916.orig/ directory.
6) patch -p0 < 01_remove-xatexit.diff
7) patch -p0 < 02_quote-target-cpu-default.diff
8) And now you can go to your build/ folder and do 'cmake ..'
cd build/ && cmake .. && make
You never told which version of gccxml, you are trying to use.
Please tell, if you have further questions.
Last edited by knudfl; 04-13-2010 at 06:55 AM.