My guess is you don't have an appropriate driver for that printer.
So I suggest you try this:
1) Using Firefox, go to this page
2) Near the bottom of the page choose "Minolta PagePro 1350W" in the drop-down list, then hit the "Generate PPD file" button next to it.
3) When asked choose "Save file". Check in Firefox menu (Edit => Preferences ==> "Save files to") the location where the file has been saved.
4) Check that you printer is up and connected to the computer
5) type localhost:631 in Firefox's address bar to configure CUPS
6) Choose "Add Printer"
6) Choose e.g. Minolta as name for the printer-- you may leave alone the two other fields, then hit Continue.
7) On the next page choose your device on the drop-down list (should be USB something)
8) As no driver for your printer is available in the distribution, you'll provide the file you downloaded at step #3 instead. So click Browse and go to the location where you saved the file downloaded at step #3 , highlight the file's name (<something>.ppd) and hit Open, then hit Add Printer.
9) Upon request, give the credentials needed to continue : user root, password <root_password>
10) Then you should be asked to setup printer options. Usually, only Paper Size matters. Choose it then hit Set Printer Options.
11) If all did go as expected you should be able to print a test page.