Latest LQ Deal: Latest LQ Deals
Go Back > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - News > Syndicated Linux News
User Name
Syndicated Linux News This forum is for the discussion of Syndicated Linux News stories.


  Search this Thread
Old 05-31-2013, 08:40 AM   #1
LXer NewsBot
Registered: Dec 2005
Posts: 109,221

Rep: Reputation: 117Reputation: 117
LXer: Linux strong, Android surging says embedded survey

Published at LXer:

Linux crept up slightly in the EE Times 2013 Embedded Market Study,” representing 34 percent of current projects while Android showed the greatest growth, jumping to 16 percent, for a total of 50 percent for Linux-based platforms. Meanwhile, ARM processors continue to attract more embedded developers.The results should be seen as a general, but imperfect, guide to trends in the immensely broad and varied world of embedded development.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LXer: Is Android the new embedded Linux? LXer Syndicated Linux News 0 03-08-2013 07:00 AM
LXer: Embedded developers prefer Linux, love Android LXer Syndicated Linux News 0 03-02-2013 07:21 PM
LXer: Survey says: Innovators prefer Android LXer Syndicated Linux News 0 09-27-2011 07:40 PM
LXer: Embedded Linux keynotes to grapple with Android LXer Syndicated Linux News 0 03-12-2010 09:10 PM
LXer: Linux's share of netbooks surging, not sagging, says analyst LXer Syndicated Linux News 0 11-04-2009 08:41 PM > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - News > Syndicated Linux News

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 AM.

Main Menu
Write for LQ is looking for people interested in writing Editorials, Articles, Reviews, and more. If you'd like to contribute content, let us know.
Main Menu
RSS1  Latest Threads
RSS1  LQ News
Twitter: @linuxquestions
Facebook: linuxquestions Google+: linuxquestions
Open Source Consulting | Domain Registration