LinuxQuestions.org
Latest LQ Deal: Latest LQ Deals
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Hardware > Linux - Embedded & Single-board computer
User Name
Password
Linux - Embedded & Single-board computer This forum is for the discussion of Linux on both embedded devices and single-board computers (such as the Raspberry Pi, BeagleBoard and PandaBoard). Discussions involving Arduino, plug computers and other micro-controller like devices are also welcome.

Notices

Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2022, 04:45 AM   #1
NicoD SBC

Rep: Reputation: Disabled
Video : Making an X86 Armbian build server + setting up an Odroid HC4 NAS with plain Armbian and SAMBA

Hi all.
In my latest video I make an Armbian Build server out of my old x86 PC. And I set up an extra Odroid HC4 as NAS with the old hard drives from my PC.
I hope you'll like it, greetings.

NicoD

https://youtu.be/IBZ3-bEsqkA

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On