LinuxQuestions.org
Download your favorite Linux distribution at LQ ISO.
Home Forums Tutorials Articles Register
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Distributions > Ubuntu
User Name
Password
Ubuntu This forum is for the discussion of Ubuntu Linux.

Notices

Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2020, 05:37 PM   #1
Tuohi
LQ Newbie

Rep: Reputation: Disabled
After recent updates display and wi-fi is lost

Hi, I realized that after recent updates between 31.8-2.9 2020 Ubuntu Studio loses the second display and wi-fi connections. I had to reverse back to 30.8 Timeshift backup to get the external display back. Anyone else having same problem?

I was waiting to get fixed updates to this day, but nothing had changed since that. I have Dell Precision M4700.

Attached you can see the screenshot of the updates. IS there something I should leave unchecked?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot of failed updates.png
Views:	36
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	34072  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On