LinuxQuestions.org
Visit the LQ Articles and Editorials section
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Distributions > Slackware > Slackware - Installation
User Name
Password
Slackware - Installation This forum is for the discussion of installation issues with Slackware.

Notices

Search this Thread
Old 11-17-2015, 08:07 PM   #121
jonnythedreamer
LQ Newbie

Distribution: Fedora

Rep: Reputation: Disabled

Ok. I will try to install when there will be a sound support. Please write in this thread if you find some solution for sound.

Old 11-24-2015, 11:34 PM   #122
koroki
LQ Newbie

Distribution: Arch Linux

There are many bug on this tablet on linux... the touch control stops if you use with the stylus, no sound, random frozens... I'ts really sad.

Old 01-20-2016, 12:10 AM   #123
koroki
LQ Newbie

Distribution: Arch Linux

No progress in Kernel 4.3 ...It's strange the really bad support that it is having.

Old 02-10-2016, 04:22 PM   #124
ElfShotTheFood

Distribution: Slackware

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 0
i didn't have any luck with 4.3 or 4.4, it looks like 4.5 has the right audio driver, but i haven't successfully booted it yet.

in other news the slackware current installer now sees the mmc drive and the install runs smoothly (after fixing the usb drive with bootia32.efi and copying the grub.cfg to /boot/grub) but the elilo install script fails or just does not run. also i thought that it failed to make a usb boot stick, but i realized that it made the stick just fine, with bootx64.efi. i guess i was too tired to realize and fix it last night when i was messing with it.