LinuxQuestions.org
Latest LQ Deal: Latest LQ Deals
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Other *NIX Forums > Solaris / OpenSolaris
User Name
Password
Solaris / OpenSolaris This forum is for the discussion of Solaris, OpenSolaris, OpenIndiana, and illumos.
General Sun, SunOS and Sparc related questions also go here. Any Solaris fork or distribution is welcome.

Notices

Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2012, 06:15 AM   #1
sbo
LQ Newbie

Rep: Reputation: Disabled
Cool 1Z0-820 Upgrade to Oracle Solaris 11 System Administrator

Anyone with practice exam for Oracle Solaris 11 System Administrator; please anyone help. I'm taking the exam on This November.

you can even email any relevant training to "admin at 14stars dot net"

Old 11-23-2012, 05:42 AM   #2
sbo
LQ Newbie

Original Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbo View Post
Anyone with practice exam for Oracle Solaris 11 System Administrator; please anyone help. I'm taking the exam on This November.

you can even email any relevant training to "admin at 14stars dot net"
Guys please help I've postponed the exam to next week Friday so I can get material. any relevant material will do even if its not practice exams will do.

Old 11-23-2012, 09:59 AM   #3
jlliagre

Distribution: Solaris 11.4, Oracle Linux, Mint, Debian/WSL

Rep: Reputation: 492Reputation: 492Reputation: 492Reputation: 492Reputation: 492
Solaris 11 documentation (including extensive administration manuals) is available here

Old 11-23-2012, 01:27 PM   #4
sbo
LQ Newbie

Original Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlliagre View Post
Solaris 11 documentation (including extensive administration manuals) is available here

Thanks a lot J, but I was perhaps referring to something more specific and summarized to the direction of the exam objectives. I find these docs you provided very informative but if I were to start wit them now I'll be press for time to be fair. I'm already Solaris 10 Certified and I do work wit these things every now and then but just wanted something more specific to the 1z0-820 objectives.

But I really appreciate the effort plus I can always use these manuals alongside with others as a point of reference to verify/qualify the exam material I would have got.

Old 11-30-2012, 06:29 AM   #5
routers

Distribution: Slackware, Fedora, FreeBSD, Sun O/S 5.10, CentOS

Rep: Reputation: 75
you can buy here
http://www.selftestengine.com/1z0-820.html