Software Development Team
Can you perform PHP Code in your sleep?
Are you an AJAX /JQuery Wiz?
Is your PERL elegant but not in a jewelry box?
Would you like to use your development skills for a new product?
If so, IMH is the place for you as the LA Development Team is Expanding! You will have the opportunity to join a newly formed team of developers that will be focused on a new IMH product. You will have the opportunity to be in a casual work environment writing structured application/interface code, new program documentation, operations documentation and user guides in accordance with standards. Participate in the definition of functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge. Working side by side with the end user/internal customer you will test application software to assure accuracy, integrity, interoperability and completeness to achieve desired results.
1. High energy and creativity
2. Strong analytical skills
3. Project management skills
4. A desire to be a part of something “new”
5. Skilled with back end programming languages
6. Experience with development of automated customer processes and systems
7. Interested in living, working and playing in LA.
1. 4-6 years development work experience
2. PHP, Java Script, CSS, MySql, JQuery/AJax, LAMP and back end language like Perl or Python.
1. 2 years development work experience
2. PHP, Java Script, MySql, LAMP, JQuery/AJax
Image Automation Programmer:
1. 2-4 years work experience
2. Extensive experience programming to automate image creation.
3. Experience with programs to manipulate video; Final Cut, Shake, After Effects, Cinema 4D, Autodesk, Nuke, etc.
4. Automation/Platform experience with Linux using ImageMagick.
1. 2-4 years developing and designing websites
2. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or equivalent tool, Slicing, Mockup/wireframe tools
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, a program that has a heavy focus on programming and/or applicable development work experience equivalent to 2 plus years. Experience with web hosting and hosting technologies is a plus. Computer proficiency with the ability to navigate through several computer applications. Strong analytical, creative thinking, strategic orientation, project management and presentation experience is required.
To Apply: Email your resume and salary requirements: email@example.com