Linux System Administrator
* Linux, Lighttpd, MySQL.
* TCP/IP networks, Load balancing and software firewalls.
* Understanding of network protocols such as DNS, FTP, HTTP, SMB, NFS
* Scripting with perl / shell scripts / awk.
* Experience in Web Servers / Web Sites
* Experience in a Production Environment
* Experience with PHP and MySQL required.
* Experience with Fedora and CentOs - an advantage.
* Experience with Zenoss and SMS alerting - an advantage
* High learning capabilities
Please send your CV to: tnajobs (at) gmail (dot) com
How should you apply for this job?
* Only applications written in English are going to be processed!
* Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for!
* Please make sure all your contact info on the CV is updated. Providing us your phone number will make it easier for us to come in contact with you and setting up an interview.
* Providing us with an instant messenger account (ICQ, Skype, AOL, Yahoo Messenger, Google talk or MSN) will be greatly beneficial as well!
* Please state when are good timing over the week days to come in contact with you. Days and time frames you will most probably be available.
* Please mention your country of origin in the application so we can get an idea of the time zone you are located at!
* Please understand that this job capacity is for a full position. You will be required not to work in any other day job while executing this position!
* We are currently accepting only European and Eastern European residents!
* Application usually will be screened the same day we receive it.
* We will reply to you no later than two business days to set-up a short interview. You will then need to provide us a date/time we can handle the 20 min interview and a way of contact, either Skype (preferable to us) or a phone number. For the interview - Please download and install Skype (www.skype.com
) on your PC and make sure your headset is connected.
* 1-3 weeks after the interview you could be hired!
What we offer:
* Job location is in Cyberspace. Employee can work from a home office and be part of a multinational development team.
* Communication with the all team members is done through Instant messenger, web cam, Skype, email and other collaboration tools.
* Employee will work under an employment agreement in front of a registered offshore company.
* Employee will be receiving all of his social rights as stated in the law of his country of residence.
* Tax statements will be subject to local laws and would be preformed on the employee’s responsibility.
* Salary will be paid once a month and transferred directly to employee’s beneficiary bank account by wire transfers or by paypal.
* Job capacity: Monday - Friday (8 hours daily)