We are seeking qualified developers with Linux administration knowledge.
Check out: http://eliteopensourcejobs.com/jobs/...9-fe989c354962
for more information and to apply.
* Responsible for the installation, configuration, administration, and tuning of application servers and web servers.
* Provide technical support on application server-related and web applications issues.
* The ability to use intelligence, scripting, and tools to manage change from development to testing to production environments.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
* Multiple years of Linux or UNIX system administration experience desired, but candidates of all levels will be considered.
* Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
* Knowledge of web-servers, security, DNS, filesystems.
* Ability to write scripts in some administrative language (Perl, bash, sh, etc.)
* Excellent verbal and written skills, along with outstanding customer service skills.
* Must Have - Linux, TCP/IP, Apache, basic network trouble shooting,
* Pluses - Nagios, MySQL, Solaris, Perl, Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss, LAMP